Some of the features and amenities you will find at Banbury Green include:
- fresh water and electricity on every site
- a sani dump
- hot showers - no charge
- a public pay phone
- a picnic table on your site
- sewer connection on some sites
- coin operated washers/dryers (laundry soap for sale)
- a basketball hoop
- pedal boat and canoe rentals
- firewood and ice for sale
- ice cream and other frozen treats for sale
- an antique swing set & sandbox for small children
There is a grass area with net for volleyball and/or badminton (*balls/birds and rackets free and available at the Big House, with refundable deposit), two common areas for picnics, frisbee, etc. There is lots of blacktop for all things with wheels! (bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc.), and campfires are permitted per Provincial regulations.
* If Provincial campfire bans are in effect, campfires are not permitted anywhere in the park.